General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Kreatura’s commitment to user data protection
We take data protection very seriously and we expand our efforts to offer complete transparency in how we collect data, what it is used for and how it is shared with third parties. We strive to ensure that the data we receive is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- Collected only for specified and legitimate purposes
- Limited only and held no longer that is necessary to operate our services
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security
In addition, we are also introducing features that offer users control over their data. These are:
- Download a copy of your information we store
- Request erasure of the information we store
- Opt-out of any analytics and other services
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
In summary, the GDPR gives consumers the rights of access, rectification, as well as the rights to erasure, restrict processing, data portability, and object.
For more information, please refer to the following resources: